Silahkan masukkan username dan password anda!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silahkan masukkan username dan password anda!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Login

Lupa password?

Latest topics
» Ada apa di balik serangan terhadap Muslim Burma?
by Dejjakh Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:56 am

» Diduga sekelompok muslim bersenjata menyerang umat kristen
by jaya Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:30 am

» Sekitar 6.000 orang perempuan di Suriah diperkosa
by jaya Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am

» Muhammad mengaku kalau dirinya nabi palsu
by jaya Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

» Hina Islam dan Presiden, Satiris Mesir Ditangkap
by jaya Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 pm

» Ratusan warga Eropa jihad di Suriah
by jaya Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 pm

» Krisis Suriah, 6.000 tewas di bulan Maret
by jaya Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 pm

» Kumpulan Hadis Aneh!!
by jaya Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 pm

» Jihad seksual ala islam!
by jaya Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Akal Budi Islam on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Statistics
Total 40 user terdaftar
User terdaftar terakhir adalah tutunkasep

Total 1142 kiriman artikel dari user in 639 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 4 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 4 Tamu

Tidak ada

[ View the whole list ]

User online terbanyak adalah 44 pada Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:25 pm

KOMPILASI sexual immoralities MUHAMMAD v

Go down

KOMPILASI sexual immoralities MUHAMMAD v Empty KOMPILASI sexual immoralities MUHAMMAD v

Post  Ariel Tue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm

79. DAFTAR istri,gundik, dan pemuas nafsu sukarela dari SUPERMAN SEX muhammad

ISTRI
1. Khadija
2. Sawda
3. Aesha
4. Omm Salama
5. Halsa
6. Zaynab (of Jahsh)
7. Jowayriyi
8. Omm Habiba
9. Safiya
10. Maymuna (of Hareth)
11. Fatema
12. Hend
13. Asma (of Saba)
14. Zaynab (of Khozayma)
15. Habla
16. Asma (of Noman)

SELIR
1. Mary (the Christian)
2. Rayhana

YANG menyerahkan tubuhnya secara sukarela buat superman sex
1. Omm Sharik
2. Maymuna
3. Zaynab
4. Khawla

80. perhatikanlah hadist berikut ini. ada empat alasan kata superman sex untuk menikahi wanita. satu: kekayaan, dua: status keluarganya, tiga: kecantikannya, empat: agama. BAYANGKAN si superman sex TAK MENGENAL kata cinta atau LOVE!

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 27)

81. BOLEH menyetubuhi budak, namun tidak boleh menyetubuhi budak kakak beradik secara bergiliir!

Malik's Muwatta:Book 28, Number 28.14.33:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Ubaydullah ibn Abdullah ibn Utba ibn Masud from his father that Umar ibn al-Khattab was asked about a woman and her daughter who were in the possession of the right hand, and whether one could have intercourse with one of them after the other Umar said, "I dislike both being permitted together." He then forbade that.

82. jika BUDAK kakak beradik, maka BOLEH ATAU TIDAK bermain sex dengan mereka secara bergiliran, TERGANTUNG interpretasi ayat kuran. satu ayat membolehkan, yang lain melarang!....SINTING emang aulo itu!

Malik's Muwatta:Book 28, Number 28.14.34:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Qabisa ibn Dhu'ayb that a man asked Uthman ibn Affan whether one could have intercourse with two sisters who one owned. Uthman said, "One ayat makes them halal, and one ayat makes them haram. As for me, I wouldn't like to do it." The man left him and met one of the companions of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and asked him about it, and he said, "Had I any authority and I found someone who had done it, I would punish him as an example."

83. BAPAK bisa aja memberikan budaknya laki-laki maupun perempuan untuk diberikan kepada ANAKNYA. DISETUBUHIN dengan cara disiram atau ejakulasi diluar itu sih tergantung maunya TUANNYA!.

Malik's Muwatta:Book 28, Number 28.15.38:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibrahim ibn Abi Abla from Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan that he gave a slave-girl to a friend of his, and later asked him about her. He said, "I intended to give her to my son to do such-and-such with her." Abd al-Malik said, "Marwan was more scrupulous than you. He gave a slave-girl to his son, and then he said, 'Do not go near her, for I have seen her leg uncovered.' "

Book 29, Number 29.32.99:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Damra ibn Said al-Mazini from al-Hajjaj ibn Amr ibn Ghaziya that he was sitting with Zayd ibn Thabit when Ibn Fahd came to him. He was from the Yemen. He said, "Abu Said! I have slave-girls. None of the wives in my keep are more pleasing to me than them, and not all of them please me so much that I want a child by them, shall I then practise coitus interruptus?" Zayd ibn Thabit said, "Give an opinion, Hajjaj!" "I said, 'May Allah forgive you! We sit with you in order to learn from you!' He said, 'Give an opinion! 'I said, 'She is your field, if you wish, water it, and if you wish, leave it thirsty. I heard that from Zayd.' Zayd said, 'He has spoken the truth.' "

84. MUHAMMAD terlibat perdagangan budak! ketika dia melihat budak arab TERCANTIK, superman sex pun langsung membelinya!

'When I returned to Medina , the messenger of God met me in the market and said, "Salamah-how excellent the father who begot you!-give me the woman." I said, "Messenger of God, I like her, by God, and I have not uncovered her garment." He said nothing to me until the next day, when he met me in the market and said, "Salamah-how excellent a father begot you!-give me the woman." I said: "Messenger of God, I have not touched her garment. She is yours, Messenger of God." The Messenger of God sent her to Mecca , and with her he ransomed some Muslim captives who were in the hands of the polytheists.' Tabari, vol. viii, p.97

Book 019, Number 4345:
It has been narrated on the authority of Salama (b. al-Akwa') who said: We fought against the Fazara and Abu Bakr was the commander over us. He had been appointed by the Messenger oi Allah (may peace be upon him). When we were onlv at an hour's distance from the water of the enemy, Abu Bakr ordered us to attack. We made a halt during the last part of the night tor rest and then we attacked from all sides and reached their watering-place where a battle was fought. Some of the enemies were killed and some were taken prisoners. I saw a group of persons that consisted of women and children. I was afraid lest they should reach the mountain before me, so I shot an arrow between them and the mountain. When they saw the arrow, they stopped. So I brought them, driving them along. Among them was a woman from Banu Fazara. She was wearing a leather coat. With her was her daughter who was one of the prettiest girls in Arabia. I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: Give me that girl, O Salama. I said: Messenger of Allah, she has fascinated me. I had not yet disrobed her. When on the next day. the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ag;tin met me in the street, he said: O Salama, give me that girl, may God bless your father. I said: She is for you. Messenger of Allah! By Allah. I have not yet disrobed her. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent her to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca.

85. PENJELASAN surga ISLAM PENUH DENGAN PELACUR! dan anak laki-laki kecil bok! ampun dah!

Muhammad menjanjikan surga penuh dengan pelacur dengan mata yang besar dan indah!
YUSUFALI: They will recline (with ease) on Thrones (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to Companions, with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.

Muhammad menjanjikan disurga ada pelayan laki-laki kecil (nggak tahu untuk disodomi atau melayani doang, di quran nggak ada dijelaskan!)
YUSUFALI: Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

Muhammad kembali menjanjikan pelacur perawan dengan mata indah dan menawan!
YUSUFALI: And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).

Muhammad lagi-lagi menjanjikan surga pelacur dengan mata besar dan indah!
YUSUFALI: So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.

Muhammad masih kurang bosan menjanjikan surga dengan pelacur perawan dimana belum pernah MANUSIA atau jinn menyentuhnya!
YUSUFALI: In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

Wuah, para pelacur yang disediakan penuh NAFSU yang membara untuk dipuaskan!
YUSUFALI: Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfilment of (the heart's) desires;

Dan para pelacur yang melayani di surga islam akan memiliki dada montok dan umur yang sama!
YUSUFALI: And voluptuous women of equal age;

Para pelacur akan TETAP perawan dan suci!
YUSUFALI: And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled), -

Muhammad masih belum bosan menjanjikan pelacur bermata besar dan indah!
YUSUFALI: And (there will be) Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes,-

Setiap orang yang boleh masuk Surga islam usianya akan tetap muda (30thn) dan akan dihadiahi 72 pelacur!
TIRMZI, vol. 2 states on page 138: Every man who enters paradise shall be given 72 (seventy-two) houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he is admitted into paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old, and shall not age any further. A man in paradise shall be given virility equal to that of one hundred men.

awass elo kl bilang ayat sampah itu palsu!

86. MUHAMMEK sekali lagi mencoba merayu cewek cantik bernama Jauniyya untuk PEMUASAN sexnya! ampun dah superman sex ini emang SUPERMAN! he...he...he...

BUKHARI, Volume 7, Book 63, Number 182:
Narrated Abu Usaid:
We went out with the Prophet to a garden called Ash-Shaut till we reached two walls between which we sat down. The Prophet said, "Sit here," and went in (the garden). The Jauniyya (a lady from Bani Jaun) had been brought and lodged in a house in a date-palm garden in the home of Umaima bint An-Nu'man bin Sharahil, and her wet nurse was with her. When the Prophet entered upon her, he said to her, "Give me yourself (in marriage) as a gift." She said, "Can a princess give herself in marriage to an ordinary man?" The Prophet raised his hand to pat her so that she might become tranquil. She said, "I seek refuge with Allah from you." He said, "You have sought refuge with One Who gives refuge. Then the Prophet came out to us and said, "O Abu Usaid! Give her two white linen dresses to wear and let her go back to her family." Narrated Sahl and Abu Usaid: The Prophet married Umaima bint Sharahil, and when she was brought to him, he stretched his hand towards her. It seemed that she disliked that, whereupon the Prophet ordered Abu Usaid to prepare her and to provide her with two white linen dresses. (See Hadith No. 541).

87. MUHAMMEK marah kpd Hafsa krn memberitahukan PERBUATAN BEJAT superman sex MENYETUBUHI si mariyah (budak si hafsa) kepada AISHA. SUPERMAN sex bersumpah untuk tidak menemui istri-istrinya SELAMA SEBULAN!...

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 648:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

I had been eager to ask 'Umar about the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet regarding whom Allah said (in the Qur'an saying): If you two (wives of the Prophet namely Aisha and Hafsa) turn in repentance to Allah your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes) (66.4), till performed the Hajj along with 'Umar (and on our way back from Hajj) he went aside (to answer the call of nature) and I also went aside along with him carrying a tumbler of water. When he had answered the call of nature and returned. I poured water on his hands from the tumbler and he performed ablution. I said, "O Chief of the believers! ' Who were the two ladies from among the wives of the Prophet to whom Allah said:

'If you two return in repentance (66.4)? He said, "I am astonished at your question, O Ibn 'Abbas. They were Aisha and Hafsa."

Then 'Umar went on relating the narration and said. "I and an Ansari neighbor of mine from Bani Umaiya bin Zaid who used to live in 'Awali Al-Medina, used to visit the Prophet in turns. He used to go one day, and I another day. When I went I would bring him the news of what had happened that day regarding the instructions and orders and when he went, he used to do the same for me. We, the people of Quraish, used to have authority over women, but when we came to live with the Ansar, we noticed that the Ansari women had the upper hand over their men, so our women started acquiring the habits of the Ansari women. Once I shouted at my wife and she paid me back in my coin and I disliked that she should answer me back. She said, 'Why do you take it ill that I retort upon you? By Allah, the wives of the Prophet retort upon him, and some of them may not speak with him for the whole day till night.' What she said scared me and I said to her, 'Whoever amongst them does so, will be a great loser.' Then I dressed myself and went to Hafsa and asked her, 'Does any of you keep Allah's Apostle angry all the day long till night?' She replied in the affirmative. I said, 'She is a ruined losing person (and will never have success)! Doesn't she fear that Allah may get angry for the anger of Allah's Apostle and thus she will be ruined? Don't ask Allah's Apostle too many things, and don't retort upon him in any case, and don't desert him. Demand from me whatever you like, and don't be tempted to imitate your neighbor (i.e. 'Aisha) in her behavior towards the Prophet), for she (i.e. Aisha) is more beautiful than you, and more beloved to Allah's Apostle.

In those days it was rumored that Ghassan, (a tribe living in Sham) was getting prepared their horses to invade us. My companion went (to the Prophet on the day of his turn, went and returned to us at night and knocked at my door violently, asking whether I was sleeping. I was scared (by the hard knocking) and came out to him. He said that a great thing had happened. I asked him: What is it? Have Ghassan come? He replied that it was worse and more serious than that, and added that Allah's Apostle had divorced all his wives. I said, Hafsa is a ruined loser! I expected that would happen some day.' So I dressed myself and offered the Fajr prayer with the Prophet. Then the Prophet entered an upper room and stayed there alone. I went to Hafsa and found her weeping. I asked her, 'Why are you weeping? Didn't I warn you? Have Allah's Apostle divorced you all?' She replied, 'I don't know. He is there in the upper room.' I then went out and came to the pulpit and found a group of people around it and some of them were weeping. Then I sat with them for some time, but could not endure the situation. So I went to the upper room where the Prophet was and requested to a black slave of his: "Will you get the permission of (Allah's Apostle) for Umar (to enter)? The slave went in, talked to the Prophet about it and came out saying, 'I mentioned you to him but he did not reply.' So, I went and sat with the people who were sitting by the pulpit, but I could not bear the situation, so I went to the slave again and said: "Will you get he permission for Umar? He went in and brought the same reply as before. When I was leaving, behold, the slave called me saying, "Allah's Apostle has granted you permission." So, I entered upon the Prophet and saw him lying on a mat without wedding on it, and the mat had left its mark on the body of the Prophet, and he was leaning on a leather pillow stuffed with palm fires. I greeted him and while still standing, I said: "Have you divorced your wives?' He raised his eyes to me and replied in the negative. And then while still standing, I said chatting: "Will you heed what I say, 'O Allah's Apostle! We, the people of Quraish used to have the upper hand over our women (wives), and when we came to the people whose women had the upper hand over them..."

'Umar told the whole story (about his wife). "On that the Prophet smiled." 'Umar further said, "I then said, 'I went to Hafsa and said to her: Do not be tempted to imitate your companion ('Aisha) for she is more beautiful than you and more beloved to the Prophet.' The Prophet smiled again. When I saw him smiling, I sat down and cast a glance at the room, and by Allah, I couldn't see anything of importance but three hides. I said (to Allah's Apostle) "Invoke Allah to make your followers prosperous for the Persians and the Byzantines have been made prosperous and given worldly luxuries, though they do not worship Allah?' The Prophet was leaning then (and on hearing my speech he sat straight) and said, 'O Ibn Al-Khatttab! Do you have any doubt (that the Hereafter is better than this world)? These people have been given rewards of their good deeds in this world only.' I asked the Prophet . 'Please ask Allah's forgiveness for me. The Prophet did not go to his wives because of the secret which Hafsa had disclosed to 'Aisha, and he said that he would not go to his wives for one month as he was angry with them when Allah admonished him (for his oath that he would not approach Maria). When twenty-nine days had passed, the Prophet went to Aisha first of all. She said to him, 'You took an oath that you would not come to us for one month, and today only twenty-nine days have passed, as I have been counting them day by day.' The Prophet said, 'The month is also of twenty-nine days.' That month consisted of twenty-nine days. 'Aisha said, 'When the Divine revelation of Choice was revealed, the Prophet started with me, saying to me, 'I am telling you something, but you needn't hurry to give the reply till you can consult your parents." 'Aisha knew that her parents would not advise her to part with the Prophet . The Prophet said that Allah had said:--

'O Prophet! Say To your wives; If you desire The life of this world And its glitter, ... then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free In a handsome manner. But if you seek Allah And His Apostle, and The Home of the Hereafter, then Verily, Allah has prepared For the good-doers amongst you A great reward.' (33.28) 'Aisha said, 'Am I to consult my parents about this? I indeed prefer Allah, His Apostle, and the Home of the Hereafter.' After that the Prophet gave the choice to his other wives and they also gave the same reply as 'Aisha did."

88. AULO nyuruh untuk membatalkan sumpah superman sex untuk nggak ketemu dgn istrinya! AULO mengancam istri-istri muhammek untuk MENCERAIKAN mereka semua dan akan memberikan muhammek istri-istri yang lebih baik, jika mereka berkomplot terhadap superman sex! BAGI AULO, menyetubuhi si mariyah budak HAFSA adalah HALAL!

YUSUFALI: O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which Allah has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

YUSUFALI: Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

YUSUFALI: When the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his consorts, and she then divulged it (to another), and Allah made it known to him, he confirmed part thereof and repudiated a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said, "Who told thee this? "He said, "He told me Who knows and is well-acquainted (with all things)."

YUSUFALI: If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up each other against him, truly Allah is his Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous one among those who believe,- and furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up.

YUSUFALI: It may be, if he divorced you (all), that Allah will give him in exchange consorts better than you,- who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,- previously married or virgins.

cerita kebejatan sex muhammek akan terus berlanjut......

89. AULO memaafkan keinginan untuk menceraikan istri jika hanya DALAM PIKIRAN. seorang muslim boleh-boleh saja MENGANCAM-ANCAM istri untuk dicerai, selama itu tidak dilakukan! he...he...he...

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 194:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Allah has forgiven my followers the evil thoughts that occur to their minds, as long as such thoughts are not put into action or uttered." And Qatada said, "If someone divorces his wife just in his mind, such an unuttered divorce has no effect.:

90. MENCERAIKAN istri saat dia menses adalah LEGAL dalam islam!

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 180:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
(Divorcing my wife during her menses) was counted as one legal divorce.

91. BERIKUT kemunafikan simuhammek lagi. dia janji nggak akan memegang tangan cewek MANAPUN, eeee nggak taunya dia sendiri yang langgar MEGANG-MEGANG tangak budak yang cantik dan dicariin kutu oleh istri orang lain! dasar MUNAFIK lah yauuuuuuuu!

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 211:
Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) When believing women came to the Prophet as emigrants, he used to test them in accordance with the order of Allah. 'O you who believe! When believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them . . .' (60.10) So if anyone of those believing women accepted the above mentioned conditions, she accepted the conditions of faith. When they agreed on those conditions and confessed that with their tongues, Allah's Apostle would say to them, "Go, I have accepted your oath of allegiance (for Islam). By Allah, and hand of Allah's Apostle never touched the hand of any woman, but he only used to take their pledge of allegiance orally. By Allah, Allah's Apostle did not take the pledge of allegiance of the women except in accordance with what Allah had ordered him. When he accepted their pledge of allegiance he would say to them, "I have accepted your oath of allegiance."

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 321:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to take the Pledge of allegiance from the women by words only after reciting this Holy Verse:--(60.12) "..that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah." (60.12) And the hand of Allah's Apostle did not touch any woman's hand except the hand of that woman his right hand possessed. (i.e. his captives or his lady slaves).

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 130:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of 'Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept and afterwards woke up smiling.

Ariel
Tamu

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas